WORLD COLLEGE POKER FALL BRAWL EVENT
- Round One (December 11th) Registrants from around the world will compete in a Round One Tournament. The event will play down to sixteen (16) finalists.
- Round Two (December 12th) The sixteen (16) finalists will be divided into eight (8) Heads-Up matches.
- Round three (December 12th) The remaining eight (8) players will play Heads-Up to determine who will reach the semifinals.
- Round Four (December 18th) The final four (4) players will play Heads-Up for a best out of three matches to determine the final two (2) players.
- Round Five (December 18th) Heads-up match for the title.