THANK YOU for your interest in working with WCP. The company offers a variety of student internships and volunteer opportunities for anyone interested in gaining insight and experience into the online gaming industry.
Each department has different qualifications. Please carefully review below all the departments available before selecting the one you feel best suits you. All internships are unpaid, but come with great benefits!
Student Interns: All internship applicants seeking course credit are required to provide proof of their internship requirements for school.
Volunteers: Applicants do not have to be in school to participate; we have a variety of volunteer opportunities for those seeking experience for our live events scheduled in 2021*
- An internship is an official or formal program that provides practical experience in an occupation or profession. It is done in exchange for school credit (usually as a graduation requirement) from an accredited college or university.
- We also have opportunities for the same positions to those who want to volunteer their time at our live events* in exchange for credentials and to gain creditable experience in an occupation or profession in the gaming industry. If you are a student, recent graduate, or someone looking to change career paths you can participate in a volunteer capacity.
- Internships consist of a regular weekly work schedule within a particular WCP department and are designed to expand participants’ professional knowledge and experience.
For questions about the internships and volunteer programs, or for more information on specific departments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Live event schedule is TBD with COVID-19 contingencies in place.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out an application.
- Attach a copy of your resume. Submit all documents in PDF Format.
- Email completed documents to email@example.com (PLEASE PUT “ATTN *Department you wish to apply for*)
Example of the subject line in the email: Internship: Marketing Intern
Please feel free to put more than one department in the space allotted.
If we feel there is a match, we will be in touch.
- Online Marketing (Remote)
- Social Media (Remote)
- Brand Outreach (Remote)
- College/University Outreach (Remote)
- Project Development (Remote)
- Event Production
- Sponsorships (Remote)
- APP Development Assistant (Remote)