GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS FOR WCP EVENTS:
By signing up for a WCP (World College Poker) Membership you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Registration Terms of Service”).
- You must be a current student at an accredited University, College, or Vocational School.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the WCP events.
- You must upload a current student ID with your WCP Membership registration which will be verified.
- Incomplete, unverifiable student ID, mistyped, or otherwise non-operational emails will result in an incomplete application and disqualification. WCP will not contact you for misinformation or typos in your registration, so please double-check.
- Once your registration is submitted and Membership verified, you will be contacted via email with further instruction and automatically entered into each event at WCP.
All prize winners will be required to submit two (2) additional official documents to validate their current enrollment before any prizes are awarded. If the student does not qualify as a current student, any prize(s) won will be awarded to the next qualifying student in line that placed in the tournament/event.